Yes, you can set up an STP, but not directly from the website or the app (not yet at least). You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below-mentioned details:
1. Goal in which the STP needs to be set up
2. Switch out Fund (and folio)
3. Switch in Fund
4. STP amount (that will be switched each month)
5. STP Duration (number of months over which the switch needs to be made)
6. STP date (the date on which the STP will take place each month)
We can check all the details, show you a preview of the transactions (to take your formal approval), and help set it up.
Note: As per the latest regulations by SEBI, investor will have to confirm the redemption/switch/STP/SWP request by two-factor authentication. The authentication needs to be done on a mobile number or email that is registered within the Mutual Fund records.
Existing STPs which were already created by us before these new regulations came into place will continue without any hassle.